Add to favorites
Here contemporary most definitely doesn’t mean modern. The Mercier’s style is retro, in keeping with its Art Deco heritage, though it takes certain postmodern liberties — it’s brighter, livelier, and more colorful than a strictly correct period piece would be. Nevertheless, it’s almost ornate in its elegance, miles from the minimalism of the city’s first wave of boutique hotels.
The rooms are a heady mix of antique references and contemporary design and art, and they range from the refreshingly honest Small Double to the positively capacious Junior Suite and the extra-tall Bridal Suite, up under the eaves. At all levels they’re full of modern comforts, with walk-in showers and convenient bedside electronics. Add to this an all-day café called Ons Huis and you’ve got a delightfully modest and impressively well-executed little boutique hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
Need to Know
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an available cot.
- People no matter the age stay for € 60 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label