Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Add to favorites
Whether or not you’re a sucker for touches like the moonlike orbs hanging from the glass-roofed lobby-atrium, you’ll have a hard time making the case that any comfort has been sacrificed in pursuit of the hotel’s quirky aesthetic. The Andaz hotel group has found a niche in markets from Wall Street to Xintiandi by way of a simple insight: even the stiffest business traveler can appreciate (or at least handle) the occasional outsized design gesture, so long as you take care to stock the rooms with the sharpest screens, the cushiest beds, the most workable oversized desks, plus freebies like wi-fi and soft drinks and snacks.
And yet for all the signature touches of Hyatt’s high-end boutique brand, there’s no mistaking this hotel for any other — let’s just say that given the combination of Marcel Wanders and the picturesque Prinsengracht, you’re not likely to forget for a second that you’re in Amsterdam all the way.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 65 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 4 years old to 12 years old stay for € 65 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- People 4 years old and over stay for € 65 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Globe Certification, Gold