Add to favorites
It’s got traditional single and double rooms on the lower floors, but unlike a lot of Roman boutiques it’s also got the option of a triple, a quadruple, a family room, or a 70-square-meter suite, complete with its own private terrace with a view of the Colosseum. At all sizes they’re colorful and comfortable, with tasteful modern furniture and rain showers, plus up-to-date amenities like Marshall sound systems.
While Condominio Monti resembles other low-key Roman boltholes in its somewhat minimal services, there’s a delightful breakfast served on the fifth-floor terrace. And for a proper Roman restaurant, Monti is practically littered with them — beginning on the ground floor of the building, home to the cozy Osteria Oliva and the cocktail-focused Magasin.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Small dogs allowed for an extra cost of 20 Euros per stay
- Baby cots are available upon request free of charge.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage