Hotel One Shot Fortuny 07
Add to favorites
Instead you’ll find these elegant spaces, with their hardwood floors and Art Deco flourishes, livened up with curvaceous modern furniture, adventurous contemporary artworks, and accents in eye-popping Klein blue. Single rooms start out at a cozy 15 square meters, but come with comfy beds, work desks, and rainfall showers. And as you move up into Executive and Premium rooms, on your way up to the One Shot Suite, you’ll add plenty of interior space, and, in the suite, a bathtub and a private terrace.
The public spaces, it must be said, are still something of a work in progress. A fine breakfast and a serviceable fitness room are well-established, as is an art gallery showing a series of photography exhibitions. Coming soon is Olivia te Cuida, an outpost of a well-loved local restaurant; in the meantime the staff is happy to recommend the best bites in Almagro.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Any guest below 18 (age) must be in company of an adult to register at the hotel.
- In case of booking more than 4 rooms and/or if the total amount is more than 1000€, cancellation and payment policies may vary.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions