Riva Lofts Florence
Add to favorites
Period stone walls and arched windows share time with concrete floors and modern additions in glass and metal, just as contemporary artworks and antique mirrors and chairs coexist peacefully with sleek designer furniture and the absolute latest in lighting and bathroom fixtures. It’s a bit like a photo shoot for a high-end design catalog, albeit a pretty livable one — all suites have private entrances, all but one have kitchens, and a few have private terraces or views across the river toward the Parco delle Cascine or Brunelleschi’s Cupola.
And along with all this private space in the suites, there’s a generous helping of common space as well, from the sitting room, lined with bookshelves and warmed by a stone fireplace, to the white sandstone swimming pool at the center of the courtyard garden. Newly added is a pair of extra perks: in-room massage or yoga in the garden with an expert trainer.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wood burning fireplace
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Reception is open from 8am to 7pm during Summer and from 8am to 6pm during Winter.
- Self Check-in is available after reception closing times. If you plan to arrive late please arrange in advance.
- Check out is from 8am to 11am.
- Extra bed: 60€ per night, where available.
- Extra bed for child 4-12yrs: 40€ per night, where available
- Free cot for infant (0-3yrs).
- Pets are welcome if well behaved, at 12€ per night, they cannot be left alone in the rooms.
- The buffet breakfast offers fresh bread, pancakes, homemade cakes and preserves, butter and jam, fresh fruit, Tuscan ham and cheeses, muesli, yoghurt orange juice, yogurt, eggs.
- The hotel also offer a range of gluten free and vegan products.
- Breakfast is served in the living room or on the terrace in the garden with a view of the swimming pool.
- For stays of more than 14 nights, for rental of more than 3 studios or for reservations during Pitti fairs or FirenzeRocks concerts a special cancellation policy will be applied: free Cancellation if cancelled by 3pm hotel local time 14 days before arrival. If cancelled later you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 100% of your total reservation.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage