Cotswold House Hotel
Add to favorites
Cotswold House’s solution is to present a bit of all things to all people — this is an eminently customisable experience, offering separate menus of options for bedding weight, pillow thickness, bath amenities, and minibar items.
And as for the variables you can’t control, well, you’re stuck with the country idyll of the Cotswolds, the picturesque village of Chipping Campden, and the immediate setting of an elegant Regency townhouse that dates back to the early 19th century. The interiors have been renovated, and eschew period preciousness in favor of a more contemporary look — nothing shockingly avant-garde, just a warm and comfortable décor, with none of the look-don’t-touch antique overload on display at some historic country hotels.
There are two restaurants to choose from: Juliana’s, the sophisticated fine dining restaurant, or Hicks’, the rather more dressed-down brasserie, open all day, that serves as the hotel’s social center. When it comes to choosing specific menu items, you’re again on your own, but it’s all fish and game, the finest local produce, and a rather extensive list of vegetarian options.
Next order of business: whether to spend the day sight-seeing, riding, golfing, or just strolling through the gardens….
How to get there:
Cotswold House Hotel is approximately a one-hour drive from Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Golf nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 16 years old stay for £35 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- People 2 years old and over stay for £35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted