Waldorf Astoria Beijing
Add to favorites
The building, by the Chicago/Beijing-based Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill, feels perfectly judged — equal parts modern international luxury hotel and ancient Chinese courtyard palace, a public monument and a private hideaway in equal measure. And the interiors, by the master luxury-hotel designers Yabu Pushelberg, combine ascendant-China grandeur (black lacquer and overtones in red and gold) with timeless Western luxury-brand restraint.
As for service, the place is practically crawling with concierges; the staff-to-guest ratio is nearly one to one, but can be counted on to feel like ten to one. A near-embarrassment of high-end facilities and amenities may be taken as a matter of course: three restaurants, full-service spa, massive heated pool, and plentiful meeting and events space. Still to come is a second phase of development, wherein the main tower’s rooms and suites will be joined by a series of detached, low-lying hutong villas, a reference to China’s traditional low-rise courtyard construction.
Booking Details: Waldorf Astoria Beijing requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for CNY 0 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for CNY 0 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for CNY 583 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted