137 Pillars Residences Bangkok
Add to favorites
To all the expected luxury-hotel comforts — which the Suites also have in spades — the Residences add full kitchens, washers and dryers, and private balconies, as well as access to a Residences-only pool deck on the building’s 27th floor. They come in Studio, One-Bedroom, and Two-Bedroom varieties, and all are serviced daily just like a hotel room. And for all guests there’s a spa on the 28th floor, as well as a couple of excellent restaurants, the stunningly decorated fine-dining Nimitr and the more casual and eclectic Bangkok Trading Post, and two picturesque bars: the dark and atmospheric Jack Bain’s Bar, and the open-air Pool Bar.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits are not applicable towards minibar and cannot be combined with special promotions.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Due to limited inventory of Executive One and Two Bedroom Residences upgrades are not often available as they tend to sell out.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife