Add to favorites
The new owners have preserved much of that original charm. Needless to say, they’ve changed plenty of things, too. Despite the old-fashioned framework, the aesthetic is modern, heavy on modular furniture, leather sofas, and industrial details — some of the old wooden beams have been painted black, lending the place an edgy rock-and-roll feel that stands in marked contrast to the hotel’s turn-of-the-century glamour. New York design team Stonehill & Taylor is responsible for the eye-catching details, including the futuristic glass wall at the hotel’s entrance and the striking chandeliers in the lobby.
Renovated guest rooms are characterized by clean lines and contemporary decor, too, though the aesthetic is though a bit tamer upstairs – more earth tones and Egyptian cotton, and less black leather, in other words. Axiom Hotel has 152 guest rooms and suites spread across six floors. They’re all lined with hardwood floors and smartly soundproofed, with marble bathrooms, walk-in showers, and all-natural bath products by Lather.
And what about the tech capabilities? We’re glad you asked. You can check in online, if you’d rather skip the line at reception. The (free) wi-fi is fiber optic (read: lightning-fast) and there’s a wi-fi router in every room — novel, if you ask us — plus a 48-inch Samsung LED Smart TV, a Bluetooth-enabled clock radio, and plentiful USB outlets right where you need them. Old-world architecture and a futuristic infrastructure at an enviably central address? Three for three: looks like the Axiom Hotel came to play.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Game room
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Guests age 18 and up must be booked as adults.
- One child or adult is charged USD 25 per night in an extra bed.
- Rooms cannot accommodate more than 1 extra bed and no cribs are available.
- Axiom has a daily urban fee which includes Brita Hydration Stations on all guestroom floors, 24-hour access to Core fitness center featuring state of the art Life Fitness Cardio Equipment, including headphones and chilled, filtered water, 24-hour access to Business Center with Internet and color printing, Evening turndown service upon request, In-room Illy Espresso and Coffee, Classic video games and foosball on the Cloud level, Pet beds and bowls, PressReader global newspaper and magazine access and 24-hour Zingle Concierge access via messaging
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- No parking available.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Silver
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions