The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
Add to favorites
Expect classic bygone-era opulence, with old-school professional service that matches the décor, and a location that’s difficult to top: it’s right on Central Park South, with an unbroken view of the park, within a few blocks of a fair bit of the world’s best shopping and sightseeing.
Inside it’s as splendid as you’d expect one of the Ritz-Carlton’s New York flagships to be, with some of the biggest rooms in town, decorated in an antique Continental style. They’ve got low-tech luxuries as well as high-tech essentials: fine linens, marble baths, Frédéric Fekkai amenities, DVD players as well as technology butlers to keep it all working seamlessly. There’s a La Prairie spa for all your pampering needs, and the Star Lounge serves cocktails and the trademark Ritz-Carlton afternoon tea. And the restaurant is a step up from the usual luxury-hotel fare — it’s an outpost of Laurent Tourondel’s BLT market.
La Prairie’s upscale amenities include everything from toothbrushes to irons in the locker rooms, as well as complimentary beverages ranging from tea to champagne. Should you prefer to listen to a specific type of music while in the waiting room, La Prairie will provide you with an ipod and a list of music to choose from. Gift cards are a hit at this luxurious meets elegant spa.
Massage Types: Custom, Deep, Swedish, Pre-natal
Open to Public: Yes
Offers in-room services: Yes
Products: La Prairi
Hair Services: No
Other Spa Features: Fitness Center open to hotel guests only with trainer available upon request, steam room
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Kids' club
- Tennis court
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 14.95 per 24 hours.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 120 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for US$95 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted