Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
Add to favorites
Some stylish hotels are a little disappointing once you get past the lobby, but this is not a problem the Luxe has. If anything the rooms are even more stylish than the public spaces, and they’re long on comfort as well. The look is sleek and contemporary, the interiors clearly designed rather than just decorated, but they’re warm rather than edgy, in rich earth tones and classic materials and finishes. The smallest room is a vast 550 square feet, and the amenities are luxury through and through: flat-screen TV, iPod docking stereos, and massive Roman-style baths in the suites.
A full-service spa completes the urban-resort package — just minutes from the Getty Center or UCLA, with Santa Monica an easy drive away.
How to get there: Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel is a 20-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport, but the trip can take up to 40 minutes in traffic. Valet parking is available - charges apply.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Golf nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
Need to Know
- Valet parking fee is $49 per night per vehicle. Self-parking is not available.
- There is a $250 pet fee, dogs only permitted. All dogs must be no more than 50 lbs.
- The gym is open from 6am - 10pm daily.
- The pool is open from 7am - 10pm daily.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
- A $30.00 Resort Fee will be charged to your room nightly. The Resort Program Fee includes:
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival offered.
- Complimentary enhanced and secured WiFi.
- Access to the Luxe Fitness Center.
- Access to the Luxe Heated Pool.
- Complimentary Business Center.
- Complimentary In-Room Coffee, tea, and water replenished daily.
- Complimentary Coffee in the lobby from 6A-10A Daily.
- EV Charging stations (daily limit 2 hours per car).
Credit cards accepted