Park Hyatt Tokyo
Add to favorites
Of course there are the floating bamboo gardens, the bars lit with fifty dashi lanterns, the elevator that starts out dark and brightens as you go up, the black lacquer goodie basket filled with sweet bean paste cakes and rice wafers.
There’s the 22,000-square-foot fitness and spa center, that provides, among other things, a foot rub that is paradise for the pressure points of your sole. All this for a hotel with less than 200 rooms. There’s also the oh-so-conscientious, oh-so-discreet staff, who will have you paged at the Hamburg airport if there’s a vacant room, and find you those extra-long trousers at midnight. They’ve even taken your jet lag into consideration. Immaculately packaged aromatherapy products and a massage await the exhausted jet-setter at check in. And what is perhaps the biggest luxury in this spatially stingy city: the palatial size of the rooms.
Wallpaper likes the New York Bar best — an enormous glass pyramid fifty-two stories in the sky, with live jazz and beautiful Tokyo shopaholics sipping whiskey and snacking on buttery Kobe beef seared steakhouse style. You’ll love the beds — among the biggest in Japan and fitted with the nicest Egyptian cotton sheets. Personally, however, our favorite is the venomous Fugu fish sashimi provided by room service. As long as you survive, there’s a bonus hour of shiatsu to follow.
Please note: This hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. If you have a preference, please indicate it in the special requests section during the booking process.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 4800 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for ¥12,650 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted