Add to favorites
The seven suites are all named after musicians named George, from George Harrison to Seu Jorge. They vary in size and plan but they’re all stylish, all luxurious, and all equipped with unique furnishings, many by the Brazilian modernist Ricardo Fasanello. There’s a bit of European influence as well, with pieces collected in Paris, Brussels, and Ghent.
And beyond the accommodations, Chez Georges features some lovely common spaces, including a swimming pool, a panoramic roof terrace, and a patio with a vaulted concrete pergola. It’s visually stunning, it’s splendidly comfortable, and thanks to your hosts’ exquisite tastes, it’s among the most cosmopolitan lodgings in Rio.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Air conditioning
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted