The Emblem Prague Hotel
Add to favorites
But it’s a matter of philosophy as much as it is the look and feel. The Emblem sets out to be a haven for free thinking, and while we can’t necessarily vouch for the thoughts of each and every guest, there’s an air of originality about the place, suggesting that at least the founders took the idea seriously.
Like the best city hotels, it aims to make no distinctions between work and life — for most of us, five o’clock is no longer any kind of dividing line. The rooms, then, are equally devoted to form and function, which is just as it should be — Nespresso machines, free wi-fi and in-room tablet computers are just as useful for leisure as for business.
And while the Emblem is as urban as they come, for their spa they’ve gone with the high-mountain Pure Altitude brand — maybe it’s just the scents, but there’s a hint of alpine-lodge ambience about the top-floor spa, which makes the view of Prague’s rooftops from the panoramic terrace an uncanny sight indeed.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- All room include access to the Kneipp Path, gym, sauna, steam room and rooftop terrace.
- The M Lounge is located on the lower floor of the hotel.
- Children up to 8 years using existing beds, stay for free.
- Pets are allowed for a charge of 60 EUR per stay.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Measures and reduces water waste