Grand Hotel Vesuvio
Add to favorites
But enough gossip; this isn’t a tabloid story—what matters is the hospitality, the stately old building, and the views over the Bay of Naples, overlooking Sorrento, the island of Capri, and Vesuvio itself. The rooms are unapologetically old-world, while facilities are completely modern, with a custom line of bath amenities, and satellite television vying for attention against the sublime views. Guess which wins.
The restaurant is named for Mr. Caruso, a gourmand if ever there was one, and its spectacular setting atop the ninth floor threatens to overshadow the cuisine. The Echia Club is the hotel’s fitness and relaxation center, complete with Bulgari amenities—fitness addicts can sate their cravings in the cardio room, but given the decadent nature of the Grand Hotel, our guess is that most guests will emphasize the relaxation and spa services.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 50 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- People 4 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted