The Standard Spa, Miami Beach
Add to favorites
First, the hotel is located off the main drag, on the quiet and mostly residential Belle Isle, along the Venetian Causeway just short of Miami Beach proper. You can find yourself very much in the thick of it within minutes, but The Standard makes the most of its slight remove, such that it may furnish the kind of peace and tranquility that’s long since departed Collins Avenue. Well, relative peace and tranquility, anyway — The Standard’s typical guests are not exactly wallflowers, and there’s always something going on in the bar; but compared to South Beach proper, this is practically transcendental meditation.
Second, and certainly related, is the spa, not at all a given in The Standard’s universe. Here not only are you comfortably sequestered from all the ballyhoo on the beachfront, but you’re surrounded by guests in Standard-issue white bathrobes, participating in the communal bathhouse culture of the place and indulging in mud wraps, steam baths, and the occasional swim in the chlorine-free Sound Pool.
Accommodations are smart and stylish — not oversized or particularly decadent, but very much more than adequate given that it’s easily possible to spend four times as much elsewhere in town. The décor is familiarly modern, in whites and blonde woods, and the look is familiar as well, blending mid-century Miami modernism with Scandinavian furniture from the same period — a look that is back in style all round the world, but resonates that much more strongly so close to South Beach.
Please note: The Standard Spa, Miami Beach can only accommodate guests over the age of 18.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Children below the age of 18 years old are not allowed to stay at this property.
- Please refrain from smoking anywhere except on the bayside docks. You will be charged for cleaning if you smoke in a non-smoking room.
- Hotel guests are allowed 2 visitors per room (for a total of 3 people per room). The additional 3rd adult will pay $100 per night, but will be allowed access to the outdoor pools, indoor baths and gym. Any visitors past your guest limit will need to purchase the appropriate day passes for use of the property.
- The hotel will charge an incidental authorization to $250 per day.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Tickets to The Bass Museum of Art or Frost Museum of Science will be provided at check-in. Please indicate your preference with the Front Desk.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices