Viceroy Santa Monica
Add to favorites
Too often visual sophistication comes at the expense of real quality, but the Viceroy holds up this end as well: guest rooms come complete with fine Italian linens and down duvets on the beds, body and hair care products by Neil George, and high-definition Samsung televisions. Rooms come with balconies, and though only half are oriented toward the Pacific, the view more than justifies the added expense.
Sugar Palm Ocean Avenue is the hotel’s sprawling indoor-outdoor restaurant and bar, serving meals, drinks, and light bites everywhere from the dining room to the garden lounge to the poolside. The beach is a short walk away, but most visitors will likely find themselves headed toward the shops, bars and restaurants on the Third Street Promenade.
How to get there: Viceroy Santa Monica is a 20-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Up to two dogs less than 50 pounds each are allowed. $125 per fee per stay. You must notify the hotel in advance.
- Please Note: Room service is available 6:30-10.30am and 5-9pm daily.
- Restaurant: Sugar Palm Ocean Avenue is open daily from 6:30am - 10pm. Guests may consume ordered foods in their rooms or on the hotel's outside patio.
- Resort Fee includes complimentary yoga classes through Beach Yoga SoCal (based on availability). Priority bicycle rental (based on availability). High-speed internet. Complimentary newspaper. Welcome drink at check-in. Access to fitness center. Complimentary water bottles placed in room upon arrival. Please note the fee does not include gratuities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife