The William Vale
Add to favorites
Towering as it does 22 floors above North 12th Street, the William Vale is all about the views. Floor-to-ceiling windows are universal, as are balconies, and the rooms’ monochrome backdrop and colorful accents make the most of the plentiful sunlight. Queen rooms are by no means small, suites are downright spacious, and the addition of usable outdoor space is a rare luxury for New York.
Also a rare luxury, at least for Williamsburg: the rooftop bar, with its own outdoor terrace, offering dizzying views over the streets of Brooklyn and a picturesque sunset panorama of the Manhattan skyline. The bar, Westlight, serves food by Andrew Carmellini, whose Italian restaurant, Leuca, breathes new life into wood-fired concept cuisine. And in all of the William Vale’s public spaces, locals are welcome to mix with hotel guests — that includes, season permitting, the fourth-floor terrace with its sixty-foot outdoor pool. (It’s a hot ticket; reservations are required, and earn you a three-hour time slot.)
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 50 per day.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted