Villa Samadhi – A Samadhi Retreats Property
Add to favorites
Most of the accommodations ring a lovely lagoon. Some have kitchens, some have gardens, some have balconies that extend over the courtyard and Jacuzzis similarly open to the elements — examples of the villa-within-a-hotel concept Villa Samadhi is aiming for. Some have double-wide showers and personal plunge pools. All are temperate and restrained. Interiors feature polished floors and elaborately carved screens, among other indigenous details. And atop the hotel’s thatched roof sits a private lounge, with views of the upscale neighborhood that surrounds, serving drinks and the occasional bite.
Because you’ll be close enough to get to the major shopping and attractions for which the city is known, and because it’s run by the folks who operate several high-end Thai, Malay, Burmese, and Indochinese restaurants around KL, Villa Samadhi essentially gives you two vacations for the price of one. It’s easy enough to hit the town for a massage or facial, or if you want someone else to make your breakfast or dinner. Ditto if you want to work out. But it’s even easier simply to hang out and watch the fish do laps in the pond out front, or sit back and watch the city pulse, feeling in it but not of it.
Please note: Due to the property's structural concept and architectural design, Villa Samadhi is not suitable for infants and children below 16 years of age.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- No pets allowed
- Golf nearby
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Due to property design and safety concerns, Villa Samadhi only welcomes guests who are 16 years of age or older.
- Villa Samadhi offers a limited car park within the precinct, on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are to park at their own risk and to fully assume any loss or damages to their own vehicles parked on and off residence grounds.
- Each room is only allowed a maximum of 2 adults per room. Kindly be informed that visitors and overnight guests are not allowed in the property.
- All of the rooms in Villa Samadhi are built based on preserving the sanctity of its natural surroundings. Kindly be informed that most of the room has different layout and design. For any specific request related to room layout such as corner room, indoor/outdoor plunge pool etc, will be strongly subjected to availability upon arrival. Nevertheless, Villa Samadhi will be striving to ensure best stay experience to our guests.
- All foreign passport holders will be subjected to a mandatory Tourism Tax of RM 10.00 per room per night. This amount will be collected upon checkout by the hotel, on behalf of the Federal Government. This tax does not apply to Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents.
- Transfers to and from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 1 or 2 are at RM275 per car per way with a maximum of 3 persons. 50% midnight surcharge is applicable from 10pm till 07am. Flight details are required to be sent to the reservations office 2 working days before arrival should you require us to arrange a pick-up for you.
- Villa Samadhi Residence requires a deposit of RM 500 per room per night upon check-in. The Remaining amount shall be returned upon check-out if the charges are not utilised upon guest stay.
- Parents of children are reminded that the swimming pool is not fenced off. There is no lifeguard present at the swimming pool.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all units. Tenants are permitted to smoke on the balconies of Ground Floor units only.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage