Hotel Zena, a Viceroy Urban Retreat
Toevoegen aan favorieten
This focus is more than a graphic identity; the hotel’s design is by Dawson Design Associates, a female-owned agency, and the artworks don’t just depict women; the artists themselves are women as well. And while it is, in a way, a themed hotel, its spaces stand very much on their own — if you were to arrive with no knowledge of the concept, it’d be the stylishness of the design that hit you first.
On top of all this, it’s a very capable business hotel, and it’s got plenty to offer leisure guests as well. Figleaf Bar & Lounge is the heart of the hotel’s social life, serving playfully named cocktails and a light New American menu, while Hedy’s Rooftop is a poolside cocktail lounge with a view of the city.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- Valet parking is available, charges apply.
- Extra beds are not available.
- The rooftop terrace bar and pool are closed seasonally.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions