The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Toevoegen aan favorieten
The lobby is no less opulent, lined with 19th-century artworks and crystal chandeliers, and the lobby lounge, looking out over the courtyard garden, is the venue for the daily afternoon tea, a Ritz-Carlton institution. Guest rooms continue in the same vein, spacious and elegantly appointed — feather beds and Egyptian cotton linens are universal, and the Italian marble bathrooms are oversized with double basins. Club level rooms offer access to a dedicated concierge, and many have impressive views down the slope of Nob Hill toward the downtown skyline.
Though San Francisco is second only to New York in terms of diversity and quality of dining options, it’s difficult to top the Ritz-Carlton’s dining room — certainly there’s no place more formal in this laid-back city. The Terrace restaurant offers Mediterranean fare in a more casual environment, and the vast majority of San Francisco’s best restaurants are close by, including a number of Italian offerings to rival any in America.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Wat u moet weten
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 14.95 per 24 hours.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 77 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard