Inn at the Presidio
Toevoegen aan favorieten
The renovation was well-conceived, with comfortable contemporary furnishings offsetting the historic architecture of this one-time U.S. Army building, but ultimately the location is the thing. For those who want to be right amidst the clamor of cable cars and the energetic thrum of the city, there are already plenty of options in town; but if it’s enough to make day trips downtown before retiring to your private porch amidst the eucalyptus trees, the Inn at the Presidio offers a singular experience in San Francisco.
Not that they’re getting by on the unusual location alone. The twenty-six-room hotel is practically dripping with charm. It’s a world of quiet verandas and rocking chairs and cozy little nooks. There’s an outdoor deck with a fire pit for those cool coastal nights. The sunny dining room makes for a fine place to start the day. And through and through the service is friendly and warm.
For something a little more private, there’s also the Funston House just across the street, a beautiful Victorian-style home whose four bedrooms can either be rented separately or booked in their entirety. Either way, it’s a quintessentially San Francisco experience — yet there’s nothing else like it in town.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Honesty Bar
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Wake-up service
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
Wat u moet weten
- Guests age 15 and up must be booked as adults.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy. There is an additional $25 charge for a third person. There is no additional charge for children 15 years of age and under.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste