Toevoegen aan favorieten
Though it’s fresh off a top-to-bottom renovation, the Drisco hasn’t lost any of its character. They’ve added luxurious radiant heating and refreshed the décor, but they haven’t altered the atmosphere. Here you’ll find many of the comforts of a big downtown luxury hotel, from Blu-Ray players and a pillow menu to adaptive-sleep sound generators and Bulgari bath products.
There’s a daily wine reception in the evening, a complimentary breakfast buffet, and a 24-hour room service menu. But for restaurants proper, you’re at the mercy of Pacific Heights and the surrounding neighborhoods — which, given that San Francisco is arguably America’s restaurant capital, is no bad thing. There’s also plenty of excellent shopping nearby, as well as some extraordinarily scenic walks. There’s no question San Francisco looks its best from this angle.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Wat u moet weten
- Pet Policy: We welcome service animals in compliance with federal, state and local laws, however pets are not permitted in the hotel.
- Family Policy: Children under 12 years of age may stay free with an accompanying adult, however maximum occupancy limits still apply.
- Extra Guests: Rates are based on 2 adults per room (or 4 adults in a Two Bedroom Suite).
- Parking: Street parking in the vicinity of the hotel is free, convenient and usually readily available. Although we do not offer valet service or a dedicated parking lot, just let us know where your vehicle is parked and our Bell Staff will be pleased to safeguard your keys and assist in moving your vehicle, as required by neighborhood parking restrictions.
- Smoking Policy: The Hotel Drisco is a smoke-free property (including e-cigarettes), and all guest rooms and public areas are designated as such. A smoking fee of $250 per day will be assessed if evidence of smoking is found in your room or on the premises.
- Please be advised that scaffolding is currently installed outside the windows of the following room types: Interior View Guestrooms, Neighborhood Suites, Accessible Guestroom, Ground Level Guestrooms.
- If you are booked in one of the above room types from Oct. 8 through Oct. 31, 2023, we recommend that you close your window blinds when you require privacy, as there may be workers present on the scaffolding Monday through Saturday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We have already applied a 20% discount to the room rate that you will see on your folio as our apology to you for any inconvenience.
- If you are not booked into one of the above room types, your stay with us should not be affected.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard