W New York - Times Square
Add to favorites
From here dark-suited staffers will discreetly ferry you up to the guest rooms, each one a sort of modernist fantasy, all translucent panels and abstract shapes, alongside the familiar comforts of the W signature bed, wrapped in a pillow top, down feather bed and fine linens. 27-inch televisions are standard, with web TV access as well as DVD players, VCRs, and a CD stereo system. Behind that frosted glass sliding door is the futuristic bathroom, with an oversized basin and an open shower or soaking tub stocked with Bliss amenities. Every room boasts a surprising view of the New York skyline, as well as heavy shades and double-glazed windows to repel the lights and noises of late-night Times Square.
The Blue Fin is the W’s scene-making restaurant, and the Whiskey is the rollicking nightspot, likely to draw a crowd every night of the week. This is quite possibly exactly the sort of stimulation that's brought you to Times Square in the first place — but when it’s a bit much, you can always retire to the lobby lounge, have a quiet drink on the white leather sofas, and simply watch the world go by.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted