Add to favorites
Once inside this sparkling new building, though, you’ll find the familiar Malmaison style very much intact, all rich woods and deep, masculine colors, from the soaring lobby lounge all the way on up to the sumptuous black-and-violet bedrooms. In them you’ll find all the boutique trappings, from entertainment centers to custom-branded robes to ultra-high-end bath products in the gleaming black-and-white bathrooms.
Again, in classic Malmaison style, you can expect a well-equipped gym, a rather good brasserie, and a hotel bar that’s something of a focal point for local celebrities, media types, and assorted well-heeled hipsterati. Best of all, though they must have raised the money for the building from somewhere, they didn’t get it by adding on to the room rates — actually they did it by selling luxury apartments upstairs, if you’re wondering, and the result is that the prices are well in keeping with those of the rest of the budget-luxe Malmaison empire.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for £30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted