Hope Street Hotel
Add to favorites
Hope Street is itself a converted carriage works (hence the restaurant’s name) and makes the most of its architectural history — the spacious open-plan rooms have high ceilings and exposed brick walls and ceiling beams. Add heated hardwood floors and custom-made cherry furniture and the result is miles more warm and inviting than the sterile gallery aesthetic of many English boutiques.
No corners cut here; rooms feature in-wall LCD screens with DVD players, unmetered broadband internet, and massive beds with Egyptian cotton sheets. Bathrooms are a wonder as well, with gushing rain showers and inventive Arne Jacobsen fittings, and luxuriant REN bath products. Top-floor suites have dramatic views of the city and the Mersey river.
The Residents’ Lounge, in the basement, is one of Liverpool’s hot spots, the sort of place you’d never get into if guests weren’t guaranteed admission. A Steinway grand piano is the centerpiece, but if it sounds too highbrow, don’t fret — your fellow revelers are as likely to be pop stars and Everton and Liverpool footballers as they are classical pianists or torch singers.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted