Add to favorites
The lobby is a full-spectrum color experience, and while the guest rooms focus on one or two colors at a time, they’re scarcely less vibrant, with bold patterns and hyper-saturated fabrics. There’s a touch of throwback elegance to the architecture, but the furnishings — and the overall design sensibility — are decidedly modern. Some come with kitchenettes, and some, in true only-in-Finland style, come with private saunas.
And while the restaurant is breakfast-only, the bar is open throughout the day and well into the night, and the hotel’s immediate surroundings are plentifully supplied with places to eat and drink. All told, it’s one of a handful of unusually memorable hotels in the huge Scandic collection, and a welcome addition to the Helsinki scene.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Air conditioning
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 4 per hour.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted