Bergen Børs Hotel
Add to favorites
The interiors, by designers Claesson Koivisto Rune, are sparse but not severe, and as contemporary as they are, they pay subtle tribute to the era of the Børs’s foundation. The comforts are first-rate, but the style avoids needless opulence — though the suites do make use of some of the built-in ornamentation left behind by the stately building’s former offices.
BARE Restaurant is highly regarded for its locally sourced Nordic cuisine, and the bar is an elegant one, set in the old chamber of commerce hall. There are a handful of other restaurants in the market building, and the location places you steps from the fish market, the port, and the railway station, right in the heart of this compact and picturesque city — Bergen is known for its beauty, for its quality of life, and for its easy access to the wild outdoors of Norway.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs NOK 200 per day.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for NOK 300 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
Credit cards accepted