Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa
Add to favorites
Corsica’s east coast is its Riviera, home to some of the Mediterranean’s most spectacular beaches, and home to the Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa, just outside the chic resort town of Porto Vecchio. The hotel is a grand gated estate, set on a white sand beach, sheltered by a private cove and surrounded by pine trees.
The décor is all whites and cool ocean blues and greens, elegant but nowhere near as formal or opulent as a Riviera hotel. And yet a grand hotel it is, with the facilities to match, from the Michelin-starred fancy-dress restaurant to the beachfront bar and now, a heated indoor pool and spa, offering treatments in a teakwood treehouse. It’s as high-class as St. Tropez, without the crowds, or the paparazzi—just remember it’s France, not Italy, and you’ll fit in just fine.
Note: This is a seasonal property and is closed from early January to early April.
How to get there: The drive to Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa from Figari International Airport is approx. 40 min. Follow signs for Porto-Vecchio on RN 196. At the Porto-Vecchio south enterance, take the express lane towards Bastia. At the first village (Trinte de Porto-Vecchio), take the road on the right towards Cala Rossa.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for € 170 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted