Add to favorites
The dark wood-lined lobby, with its oil paintings and period furniture, remains mostly true to the original. But the artful Starck touch is unmistakeable almost everywhere else, from fanciful glass sculptures and collage-studded ocher walls to a Murano lamp, designed by the French artist Aristide Najean, casting an ethereal glow over the hotel’s romantic old staircase. Guest rooms are located in the main house or in freestanding wooden cabins connected by a series of sandy paths. The former all feature private terraces with sweeping views of the bay or the ocean, while the latter, with gables trimmed with old-fashioned gingerbread on the outside but bright white and whimsical inside, featuring quirky art pieces and asymmetrical mirrors at every turn, add a welcome modern twist to the cozy cabin concept. Cabins by Philippe Starck, if you will.
The Carita beauty salon occupies its own cottage amid these cabins. On the edge of the property, Card restaurant does French-style seafood on a waterfront terrace lined with elegant white umbrellas. The adjacent bar, run by a friendly local, is pleasantly unpretentious. It has indoor and outdoor space, and good specials on oysters — a must in a region known in France for its oyster farms.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 0 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 17 years old stay for € 70 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted