W New York - Times Square
Toevoegen aan favorieten
From here dark-suited staffers will discreetly ferry you up to the guest rooms, each one a sort of modernist fantasy, all translucent panels and abstract shapes, alongside the familiar comforts of the W signature bed, wrapped in a pillow top, down feather bed and fine linens. 27-inch televisions are standard, with web TV access as well as DVD players, VCRs, and a CD stereo system. Behind that frosted glass sliding door is the futuristic bathroom, with an oversized basin and an open shower or soaking tub stocked with Bliss amenities. Every room boasts a surprising view of the New York skyline, as well as heavy shades and double-glazed windows to repel the lights and noises of late-night Times Square.
The Blue Fin is the W’s scene-making restaurant, and the Whiskey is the rollicking nightspot, likely to draw a crowd every night of the week. This is quite possibly exactly the sort of stimulation that's brought you to Times Square in the first place — but when it’s a bit much, you can always retire to the lobby lounge, have a quiet drink on the white leather sofas, and simply watch the world go by.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard