AX The Palace Malta
Add to favorites
The building itself, a mid-century tower, is less atmospheric than much of Malta’s classic architecture, but you can’t argue with the views from the guest rooms, which look out over the city’s rooftops and, in the best case, the harbor. The rooms and junior suites are contemporary with more than a bit of visual flair, and the Designer Collection suites pull out all the stops, each one uniquely tailored to a theme like View, Texture, or Music.
A rooftop pool and a spa with a second indoor pool provide ample opportunity for relaxation, and the hotel features no fewer than three full-time restaurants, plus a poolside rooftop bar and a seasonal Italian restaurant for al fresco summertime dining. And if it’s the historic atmosphere of Valletta that you’re after, the Palace is a short walk from a ferry connecting Sliema to the capital in a matter of minutes.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 3 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Adults stay for € 25 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Eco Certification Malta