Shibuya Stream Excel Hotel Tokyu
Add to favorites
This means contemporary colors, patterned textiles and upholstery, clean modernist lines, functional desks and lounge space, and wardrobes that can handle a fashionista’s costume changes. It also means a lobby lounge that’s a warm and inviting place to pass time, with a variety of spaces for multiple uses. And finally it means Torrent, the restaurant and bar just off the lobby lounge, where chef Nobuto Nagatsuma serves modern Japanese cuisine with a French fine-dining influence. All of this just yards from Shibuya Crossing, the world’s busiest intersection, surrounded by all manner of world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs JPY 2800 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted