Hotel Skt Petri
Add to favorites
The interiors are more modern, and the rooms are the perfect picture of the contemporary Scandinavian hotel room, from the blonde hardwood floors and eccentric-yet-sensible furniture to the golden sunlight streaming at a sharp angle through the windows. The color schemes are by renowned Danish graphic artist Per Arnoldi, whose characteristic blocks of colored fabric hang above the headboards.
Though a large hotel, with 288 rooms, Skt. Petri feels cozy and amiable, with the kind of personal service and unique detail that one expects from a little 30-room boutique. The old Scandinavian ideal of functional design for the masses is very much at work here — this is a comfortable and well-put-together hotel, from the humblest double room to the rooftop suite with its enormous open terrace.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs DKK 500 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 3 years old and over stay for DKK 500 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted