Soneva, the world-leading luxury resort operator, in partnership with the MICHELIN Guide, will be hosting 20 dinner events at its resorts in the Maldives and Thailand. The dinners, which run from August 2018 until mid-2019, are part of Soneva’s Festival of Colour, a celebration of Soneva’s diverse array of visiting experts and designed to offer unique guest experiences.
Throughout the festival, some of the world’s most celebrated and decorated chefs, all of whom have come from Michelin-starred restaurants, will be hosting highly exclusive dinner events at Soneva properties, each for a maximum of eight resort guests at a time. It is the first time that the MICHELIN Guide has done any kind of event in the Maldives.
The star-studded line-up of chefs from renowned restaurants worldwide include:
1. Kiko Moya, from two-starred Spanish restaurant L’Escaletta who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi between August 26 – 31, 2018
2. Gert de Mangeleer, from three-starred Belgium restaurant Hertog Jan who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from October 7 – 12, 2018
3. Bruno Oger, from two-starred French restaurant La Villa Archange who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from October 15 – 21, 2018
4. Pere Planaguma, from two-starred Spanish restaurant Les Cols who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from November 25 – December 02, 2018
5. Tim Raue, from two-starred German Restaurant Tim Raue who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from December 5 – 14, 2018
6. Ronan Kevarrec, from two-starred French restaurant La Table de Plaisance who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi and Soneva Jani from December 22 – January 04, 2019
7. Tom Aikens, from two-starred UK restaurant Toms Kitchen who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from February 14 – 17, 2019
8. Guillaume Bracaval, from two-starred French restaurant Michel Troisgros who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from March 4 – 9, 2019
9. Maxime Meilleur, from three-starred French restaurant La Bouitte who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from October 6 – 11, 2019
10. Yoann Conte, from two-starred French restaurant Bord du Lac who will be cooking at Soneva Fushi from November 5 – 20, 2019
*The Michelin stars represented above are based upon the respective restaurant’s recognition for the 2018 edition in their respective cities/ territories. The remaining chef events will be announced soon.
More than 30 chefs are confirmed to visit Soneva properties in 2018 and 2019, most of which have originated from restaurants that have received Michelin stars. In addition to the chefs, Soneva will be welcoming explorers, free-divers, astronauts, astronomers, authors, wellness experts, wine producers, sake experts, and other people who will all be offering guest activities. The full list of visiting experts can be viewed here.
For more information about Soneva, visit www.soneva.com. For more information about the Festival of Colour, visit www.soneva.com/festivalofcolour. Their exclusive resorts have limited availability, book now by contacting their Reservations team at email@example.com or at +91 124 451 1000