Add to favorites
This makes it something of a pilgrimage site for gourmets in southern France, and the need for a hotel is evident. Happily, it’s no afterthought. The rooms are tranquil and cloudlike in a palette of whites, silvers, and creams with occasional saturated accent colors, and the comforts are subtly high-end; the marble bathrooms come stocked with Hermès bath products.
The hotel’s three-star restaurant, now called Anne-Sophie Pic, is still the main attraction. It’s joined by the bistro-style André, whose menu pays tribute to the generations of Pics who have gone before. And just next door is Ms. Pic’s culinary school, offering courses in a wide range of food and wine topics.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 5 years old and over stay for € 48 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted