The Ritz-Carlton Toronto
Add to favorites
Rooms and suites are lavish yet tasteful, in keeping with the brand’s reputation, with impressive views through full-length windows and a mix of traditional and modern luxuries, from marble bathrooms to in-mirror HD televisions. There’s a Clarins spa that’s the equal of any in town, while both TOCA (the fine-dining Italian restaurant) and the DEQ Terrace & Lounge are hot tickets for locals and hotel guests alike.
The location, right at the heart of Toronto’s city center, places its guests scant minutes from the convention center and some of the city’s finest cultural destinations, while the local hockey, basketball, and baseball teams play within easy walking distance as well. This is good news for tourists, of course, but it’s also good business — a hotel like the Ritz-Carlton draws a fair proportion of its clientele from the performance and athletics worlds, which means you never know who you’ll spot in the lobby....
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Kids' club
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Ritz Bar is open daily from 7am to close.
- Spa My Blend by Clarins is open daily from 9am to 6pm.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key Global Eco-Rating, 4 Green Keys
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff