The St. Regis Hotel San Francisco
Add to favorites
It’s not as strange a combination as it sounds. MOAD is a very good museum, St. Regis is a very good hotel, and architecturally the entire composition gets a big gold star. Along with MOAD, the St. Regis melds an unapologetically modern tower and a converted historic San Francisco building, topped by one of the better roof terraces in town.
The hotel’s main restaurant, AME, serves up new American fare in a stylish setting, and there’s a full-service spa as well. Rooms are no-nonsense crisp and elegant — perhaps a bit muted, but very current and quite indulgent, right down to the flat screens in the bathrooms. Location-wise, St. Regis could not be better endowed. The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is right next door, and across the street are the Yerba Buena arts complex and gardens and the City’s convention center. Downtown is a few steps north, and the nightlife and swank restaurants of SOMA just a few to the south.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 14.95 per 24 hours.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 88.92 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for US$100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted