Town Hall Hotel
Add to favorites
The interiors are spacious enough that the Town Hall is free to embrace a certain spare and minimal contemporary style, the sort of thing that could come off a bit like a space capsule if these rooms weren’t so generously sized. At this size (and inside this historic neoclassical building) the effect is stylish rather than stark. And while Bethnal Green is somewhat peripheral, it’s certainly no suburb — there’s no shortage of city culture here, including more than a few fine restaurants. One of them, Da Terra, the recipient of two Michelin stars, happens to be on premises, along with the stylish Silk Weaver Bar and a second restaurant called Elis. If it’s your first time in London, or if you’re here for the museums and theatre, then perhaps this location isn’t your very first choice — but with a little local knowledge, or just the confidence to explore, Town Hall becomes a very viable option.
How to get there: Town Hall Hotel & Apartments is a 6-minute walk from the Bethnal Green tube station.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Dogs (but no other pets) are allowed on request (charges apply).
- Guests age 18 and up must be booked as adults.
- Extra beds are available in certain room categories at a rate of £75.00 per night including VAT.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- The swimming pool will be closed for essential maintenance from 20th September 2023 - 27th October 2023.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Measures and reduces water waste