The Standard Bangkok
Add to favorites
With 155 rooms and suites, it’s a substantial hotel but not an overwhelmingly large one; the design, by the Spanish-Italian Hayon Studio, is cosmopolitan in the best way, as befits a brand that’s finally realizing global ambitions. Expect swanky, stylish rooms, and comforts that are substantial, if not extravagant.
Extravagance, in the Standard hotels, is reserved for the dining and nightlife offerings. Here you’ll find a generous handful of restaurants and bars, including an adaptation of the High Line franchise’s Standard Grill as well as Mott32, a globally recognized Cantonese restaurant, and, perhaps most dramatically, Ojo, a Mexican restaurant and cocktail bar on the building’s 76th-floor roof terrace.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- All rooms except the Standard room can accommodate a third person for an additional fee (THB1700/night or THB2100/night with breakfast).
- An extra bed can be requested for an additional fee.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste