Mandarin Oriental Taipei
And when you add to this stunning, opulent atmosphere the sort of dependable luxury-hotel details at which all the Mandarin Oriental hotels excel, you’ve got a result which is almost beyond criticism. The 300-plus rooms and suites are the city’s largest, and it must not be close — move up at all from the most basic accommodation and you’ll soon be in real danger of getting physically lost in your own bedroom, with nothing to console you but the enormously lavish comforts and the spectacularly attentive service.
Needless to say, the royal treatment isn’t limited to the rooms and suites. A hotel like this comes with an expansive spa and wellness program as a matter of course, as well as enough events space to host a small (yet impeccably dressed) convention. Add three restaurants — one Cantonese, one Italian and another French — as well as a tea lounge, a cocktail bar, and a cake shop, and you’ve got everything you could possibly need, and then some, all under one exceedingly elegant roof. Don’t let anyone tell you they don’t make them like they used to.
評分採用 20 分制，來自經過驗證的客人評論。 質量得分有助於確保我們的選擇保持新鮮和活力。
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Swimming pool
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs TWD 500 per 24 hours.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children ages 12 and older are allowed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for TWD 2,541 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.