Torel Palace Lisbon
The location of the hotel, as well as the structures themselves, have a rich local history. The area is known as Campo Martires do Patria — “Square of the Martyrs of the Homeland” — which is named for eleven soldiers hanged after a failed coup against King John VI. The hotel was originally two separate private mansions, one built in 1902 and the other in 1904. A courtyard and a tranquil pool create continuity between the two, and provide an excellent place to relax and take in the city views.
The rooms are opulent yet cozy, with décor inspired by Portuguese royalty. Even the hotel’s standard rooms are well-lit by gorgeous chandeliers, and many rooms feature spacious balconies that showcase the views. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of gorgeous natural light and help explain one of Lisbon’s other nicknames, A Cidade da Luz: the City of Light. The hotel also offers apartment-style accommodations for longer stays, including one called the Villa Maria Leopoldina, named for the first Empress of Brazil.
Not to be missed is the Elevador do Lavra, which is just 100 meters from the hotel. Opened in 1884, the railway is the oldest funicular in the city and takes riders to one of the most expensive shopping streets in Europe, Avenida da Liberdade.
評分採用 20 分制，來自經過驗證的客人評論。 質量得分有助於確保我們的選擇保持新鮮和活力。
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
- Please note the hotel is under renovation, and some noise during working hours may be heard. Also, please note there may be visual signs of construction during your stay.
- All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste