Add to favorites
Freestanding villas are loosely modeled after the design of tribal dwellings. Tent Pool Villas, for example, take inspiration from the rainforest’s nomadic tribes, featuring tent-like domed roofs and striking oval soaking tubs perched high over the greenery below. Cocoon-like Tree Pool Houses, in contrast, channel the aesthetic of the We-ha (Sky) clan, with two levels and suspended furniture. Clay Pool Cottages are more conventional, similar to the thatched-roof huts you see throughout Thailand. And then there are the fantastical Bird’s Nest Villas. Like elegant, futuristic birdcages built of woven wood and glass, they look out over the sea and the forest.
All of Keemala’s villas and cottages come loaded with the necessities: Egyptian sheets, bathtubs, free wi-fi, minibars stocked with complimentary drinks and snacks, and private terraces with outdoor showers. And did we mention the private pool?
Breakfast can be brought up to your villa, too, so there’s really no reason to come down from your treetop escape. Unless you’re interested in workout at the fitness center, or a massage at Keemala’s spa, or a neon-hued cocktail beside the main pool, or Thai food at Mala, the hotel’s airy restaurant. You could be in town in a few minutes, as well as Patong or Surin Beach, or arrange any number of day trips in the region, but we’ll level with you. When you’re staying at an all-pool-villa wonderland, staying put is very much a live option.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Keemala welcomes guests of all ages, however, Keemala was not designed and created with children in mind. There is no kids club, kids pool or any children’s activities.
- Please note that the credit card used to make the reservation and the cardholder must be present at check-in and requested to provide a matching government-issued photo ID for verification.
- Drones and aerial surveillance devices are not permitted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions