Add to favorites
40 pavilions and 44 exclusive private villas line the hillsides, the best ones offering views of the sea, but all featuring private outdoor terraces with garden views at the very least. Low-slung king-sized beds complement hardwood floors, surrounded by clean lines and touches of authentic local color. Bathrooms are just as luxurious, if not more so, with separate baths and showers. The villas continue in a similar vein, each containing anywhere from two to nine bedrooms filled with Thai art and antiques. Private pools and outdoor dining pavilions are standard, as are live-in maids and cooks.
These days few guests would think of checking out of Amanpuri without a visit to the AMAN Spa. Three couples rooms and three single rooms are available in which to enjoy massage and beauty treatments as well as holistic healing, and facilities are available for yoga and meditation.
Head to the private beach for an array of watersports or the Beach Club for a 20m lap-pool, a cocktail lounge, and a cornucopia of Mediterranean lunch options; nearby, the gym offers remarkable views through full-length windows. There’s that famous swimming pool, too — one look at the 27-meter pool, tiled in midnight blue, and you risk becoming an AMAN addict for life. That’s if the food hasn’t already converted you, of course, be it the exquisite washoku at Nama, the deeply rooted cuisine at the Thai Restaurant, or the scintillating street flavors at the South American Lounge.
How to get there: Phuket is served by numerous domestic and regional flights and is a 1½ hour flight from Bangkok Airport. Guests staying three nights or more enjoy complimentary private transfers to and from Phuket airport. The 24-km drive to Amanpuri takes 30 minutes.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Once Amanpuri issues your SHA+ confirmation letter for the Certificate of Entry to the Phuket Sandbox, they will be unable to cancel your booking without penalty charges.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife