My Beach Resort
Add to favorites
The style in the rooms is a touch more traditional than the face My Beach Resort shows to the street and the sea; soft colors, organic textures, and Thai art make for an eminently palatable visual experience. The finest views, again, are those of the sea, though even the pool-facing balconies are more than pleasant; the Private Pool Beachfront rooms offer perhaps the most luxurious experience, with a plunge pool situated steps from the sand.
A poolside café serves everything from breakfast on through to dinner, and two bars, My Beach Bar and My Lounge, pour drinks with a similarly dramatic view on into the evening hours; the cuisine is focused on fresh seafood and traditional local flavors.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- A damage deposit of THB 3000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Children below 4 year old stay for free when using an available cot or sharing bed with parents
- Children from 4 years old to 11 years old stay for THB 1,900 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Adults stay for THB 1,900 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Measures and reduces water waste