Add to favorites
It’s styled as Thailand’s first “artisanal” resort, which means that not only did architect Boonlert Hemvijitraphan and designer Vichada Sitakalin get free rein to let their imaginations run wild, but they also were given a mandate to employ local artisans and craftspeople wherever possible — resulting not in some off-the-shelf “international” design, with the same details you find in boutique hotels all over the world, but in a truly one-of-a-kind, custom-made experience.
Khu Khao is the signature restaurant, serving dishes from northern Thailand as well as Myanmar, Laos and Yunnan, China, while the Laan Cha Tea Terrace and the Baan Ta Lounge and Lawn are more or less self-explanatory. Meanwhile the Ai Waan Spa applies a Northern spin to the familiar Thai massage. It’s retro in spirit, if not in aesthetics — a throwback to a sort of idealized past when travel was an event rather than a commodity. Sound familiar?
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Raya Heritage will be undertaking improvement to Baan Ta Lounge & Lawn restaurant from March 11 – 26, 2024 (inclusive). The renovation work will take place daily between the hours of 10:00 to 16:00hrs. During this period, Baan Ta Lounge & Lawn and Laan Cha Tea Terrace restaurants will be closed. The restaurants will be reopened on March 27, 2024.
- Raya Heritage allows only children from 6 years old and up to stay at the resort.
- Check out cannot be accommodated on December 31st.
- Rates 24 & 31 December already include compulsory gala dinner for two people. Extra person will be additionally charged by the hotel.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste