The collective breath of foodies, dining enthusiasts and industry players from around the globe will be held on Wednesday 14 November as MICHELIN Guide Thailand makes the announcement of its official 2019 Thailand restaurant selection featuring Bangkok, Phuket and Phang-Nga.
Thailand’s culinary pearls shine among the stars
In recognition of the best culinary talents of Bangkok, Phuket and Phang-Nga, guests are invited to celebrate the 2019 Edition of the MICHELIN Guide Thailand. International chefs and local talents will collaborate on an enthralling five-course dinner and wine pairings, immersing you in the mystical beauty that lies between the sea and the stars.
Location: Ballroom Park Hyatt, Bangkok
Central Embassy 88, Wireless Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Price: 23'540 THB Net (inc taxes and service charges)
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Award Ceremony & Gala Dinner
Dress Code: Black-tie. Add a touch of dazzling blue to reflect the oceans of Thailand.
Event Hashtag: #MICHELINSTAR19 #MICHELINGUIDETH19
- Amuse-bouche: Park Hyatt Bangkok
- Appetiser 1: Chef Jimmy Ophorst (PRU restaurant at Trisara Hotel, Phuket, Thailand)
- Appetiser 2: Chef Jean-Francois Rouquette (Pur' - Jean-François Rouquette – 1 Michelin Star, MICHELIN Guide France 2018)
- Main course 1: Chef Ryuki Kawasaki (Mezzaluna – 2 Michelin Stars, MICHELIN Guide Bangkok 2018)
- Main course 2: Chef Antonio & Fabrizio Mellino (Quattro Passi – 2 Michelin Stars, MICHELIN Guide Italy 2018)
- Dessert: Chef Arisara “Paper” Chongphanitkul (Saawaan, Bangkok, Thailand)
Menu details coming soon...
This Event has now ended. Check back shortly for updates on upcoming Events.