Yours Truly DC
Add to favorites
The rooms are stylish, with a touch of mid-century, a hint of art deco, and some warmth added by textures of wood and leather, as well as Oriental-style rugs and conversation-piece furnishings. There’s as much emphasis, if not more, on the shared spaces: Mercy Me is a South American–influenced café, restaurant and bar by the team known for local favorites Timber Pizza and Call Your Mother. And alongside this open-plan space is Uncle Tony’s Donut Shoppe, which is not at all what it sounds like — it’s a record store focusing on new and used vinyl, a first for boutique hotels in D.C., if not the world.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Age 18 and up are considered adults.
- Valet parking is available, charges apply.
- Extra beds are not available.
- The gym is open daily 24/7.
- The $30 amenity fee includes an 11.43% discount for all pick-up orders online through mercymedc.com, a curated vinyl record library with players, interactive peloton fitness center including Workout Of the Day by our in-house trainer, quiet work lounge, 2 Mountain valet waters, local partnership discounts at Artechouse, Doggy Style Bakery, She Loves Me, and Varnish Lane.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions