Add to favorites
In the spirit of inclusion Telegraphenamt’s rooms range widely in size, from the very efficient Cosy rooms on up to a selection of suites that span two floors. At all levels they’re visually inventive, memorable, and plenty luxurious. But they’re not the whole story. Telegraphenamt is the work of the local restaurateur Roland Mary, and as that fact might lead you to expect, its social spaces are every bit as impressive as its accommodations. Root is a versatile, eclectic restaurant in a wide-open space, and Root Bar is similarly welcoming; coming soon is Japanese Bakery, which is not just a patisserie but a restaurant with dual specialties in baking and sushi.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Our restaurant Root is open from monday till saturday for dinner.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste