Add to favorites
As you’d expect from a combination of the Roaring Twenties and the Golden Triangle, the Grand Powers is luxe indeed, its thoroughly re-imagined interiors living up to the Haussmannian grandeur of the building’s façade. There’s a touch of Art Deco, a bit of British and Italian influence, and more than a dash of contemporary design, but overall the impression is as classic as it gets — some rooms have balconies, and some have views of the Eiffel Tower.
Not only are the rooms and suites luxurious, but the Grand Powers offers some high-end facilities and services: the spa comes complete with massage, hammam, a sauna, and a Jacuzzi, as well as a fitness center, and Café 52, the restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And lest we forget, its Golden Triangle location — on the Rue François 1er, which bisects the triangle — means you’re right at the heart of one of the world’s great shopping districts.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
- All further older children or adults are charged EUR 85 per night for extra beds.
- Rooms cannot accommodate more than 1 extra bed.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage